Get Ready For The Most Awaited Event of the Year 2021
IPL Predict and Win Contest!
The tremendous season 14 of IPL will mark its end today where Chennai Super Kings will face Kolkata Knight Riders in the 2021 Indian Premier League Final, on Friday, October 15 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
The last time when the two giants faced each other in an IPL final was in 2012 where the Riders thrashed the super kings and claimed the title. Will history repeat itself or kings will take their 9 years old revenge — Time will tell !!!
Chennai has lifted the IPL trophy thrice and were the runner up last year after losing to Indians.
Seven years after the 2014 edition, the Knight Riders, captained by Eoin Morgan, have qualified for an IPL final.
We’ll predict hitters, bowlers, and all-rounders for each club. This will help you select the best players for the Indian Crypto Fest. But first, let’s check out the game’s trailer.
On Thursday, October 15, 2021, Chennai Super Kings will face Kolkata Knight Riders at Dubai International Cricket Stadium in the 60th match of the Indian Premier League 2021.
- Kolkata Knight Riders are on a winning streak after defeating RCB and DC back-to-back. In the previous two seasons, KKR has failed to make the playoffs.
- Chennai Super Kings had already qualified into the finals after defeating the Capitals in a close encounter. CSK lost to MI last year in the finals.
- Both the teams would give a tough competition to each other and will aim for the trophy.
The maximum temperature in Dubai on Friday would be 35°C. The humidity level would be around 60%.
Batsmen will enjoy the pitch at Dubai International Stadium. The IPL 2020 average first innings score in Dubai was 171. Dubai’s hot and dry climate favours spin bowling as cracks grow on the pitches. The fast bowlers are aided throughout the early overs.
The sandy and dry nature of the pitch becomes apparent after the first few overs, making it easier for the batsmen to play their shots.
Pacers normally take the most of the wickets, with spinners being the most economical. Pacers took an average of 7.2 wickets per match in the IPL 2021 in Dubai, while spinners took half of them.
Star Players in Head-to-Head Battles
- Batsman to Look for KKR:
- Rahul Tripathi is in great form and has scored 395 runs from 16 games this season with a strike rate of 127.00, his teammate, Venkatesh Iyer has been blasting throughout the season with his batting skills.
- Shubman Gill has scored 407 runs against CSK whereas Eoin Morgan can also be a threat to the super kings.
2. Watch out for this KKR Bowling Specialist!
- Varun Chakravarthy has taken 17 wickets while facing CSK, which makes him a perfect specialist.
- Shakib has a total of 12 wickets, with a best of 3/17 against the Kings.
- Sunil Narine, the mysterious spinner is also a solid contender as a bowling expert.
3. KKR Gamechanger Candidate
- The Kolkata Knight Riders’ batting was tremendous in the previous match. Shubman Gill and Venkatesh Iyer are key for KKR in terms of scoring and getting the team off to a good start.
Whereas for CSK:
- Batsman to Look for:
- Ruturaj Gaikwad’s form this season so far has been outstanding and he has managed to turn odds into CSK’s favour with his heroic batting, while Ravindra Jadeja has been a standout finisher.
- Suresh Raina has scored the most runs (736) in T20 encounters between CSK and KKR, followed by MS Dhoni (499) and Robin Uthappa (318).
2. Keep an eye on this CSK Bowling Expert!
- Dwayne Bravo has been outstanding, taking up wickets in the closing overs (Bravo has 23 wickets to his credit, with a high haul of 4/22). Shardul Thakur has also made significant contributions.
- Deepak Chahar may make his comeback against KKR.
3. Candidate for CSK Gamechanger
The Chennai Super Kings’ batting line-up had underperformed in the previous match. CSK primarily relies on Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis to score and get the squad going.
Shardul Thakur has been a solid contender with the ball, Thakur has 18 wickets this season, he can change the game by taking crucial wickets in the middle overs.
Today’s Match Prediction: CSK versus KKR
Chennai Super Kings have won the last five IPL games between the two teams. On an overall basis, CSK has crushed KKR over the years, with 16 wins in 25 meetings.
On Friday, the knight riders will be desperate to halt CSK’s winning streak against them.
PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST- RULES AND REGULATIONS
Anyone can enter this competition without paying any costs. It’s completely free. Your prediction skills, player selection, and Tweet are the only things that matter.
Before the game, we’ll provide you with all the information you need, from the pitch to the ground to the Head to Headcount.
1. Tag #KKRvCSK Batsman and BuyUcoin with Runs Prediction on TWITTER.
Example: @imjadeja @buyucoin 60 Runs #IPL2021 #IndianCryptoFest
2. Tag #KKRvCSK Bowler and BuyUcoin with Wickets Prediction
Example: @imjadeja @buyucoin 3 Wickets #IPL2021 #IndianCryptoFest
3. Tag #KKRvCSK Gamechanger player name and BuyUcoin
Example: @imjadeja @buyucoin GAMECHANGER #IPL2021 #IndianCryptoFest
4. INR 500, 350, and 150 as prizes in @chainlink
5. One hour before the start of the game, registration will close.
Do you consider yourself a cricket expert?
Prove your point and you’ll get FREE cryptos. We do not impose any charges or hidden fees like others do.
Spread the word about this free contest and challenge your friends to see who is the boss!
So, what exactly are you anticipating? While you’re glued to your screens rooting for your favourite IPL team, take your first steps into the world of bitcoin by entering the contest!
Indian Crypto Fest : BuyUcoin Blog
*Predictions are made solely for the purpose of amusement. We don’t bet or gamble, and we don’t promote it. Furthermore, we strongly oppose participation in illegal cricket-related activities.*
IPL 2021 Finals: Chennai Super Kings vs. Kolkata Knight Riders was originally published in BuyUcoin Talks on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.